State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Here We Go Again

<< < (2/5) > >>

JOET:
don't forget New York.............

RetCapt1994:
This would be a great thing for all CCW holders to have national carry. I have had national carry since LEOSA was passed and signed by W. I am no better or more important than any other CCW permit holder. I do have to qualify once a year and I am sure to have national carry nobody currently would object. Again hope this comes but I am sure that Obama will veto it. This should not be a liberal/conservative thing. Everyone should be able to defend themselves no matter what state you live in or visit. We have no trouble with drivers licenses so CCW permits should be no different.

Clarence:

--- Quote from: oldgraygeek on February 13, 2015, 11:31:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Clarence on February 13, 2015, 11:15:21 AM ---This would be great except you can expect a swift veto.  More reason we need to work hard in 2016

--- End quote ---

As a liberal, I say Not necessarily...
Obama's legislative record has been almost French in his willingness to surrender. He might just sign this, attempting to gain other concessions from Congress.

--- End quote ---
I too am a liberal......in the Jeffersonian sense.  Today's liberals are actually Collectivists.  Those that support the Obama type agenda are in favor of "conserving" the status quo might even be the " conservatives".  

Just saying. 

SturmRugerSR9:
I have a friend in Virginia and I was shocked to hear him say he was against this bill. We grew up in the same area and went to school together. Lived on Maryland's Eastern Shore, a hunters paradise. We were both in the military. I was in the USAF and he in the USMC in the Vietnam era. Now here's where it gets weird. He was a Maryland State Police officer. I was in the retail market in Delaware. We are both retired and live in the country where there is no close police response. I was almost shocked when he replied to my letter requesting my friends and family to write or email their Senators in support of the Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act. He said he didn't think people should have guns.
Could have knocked me over with a feather. Guess all that Maryland Liberalism finally got to him. Sad, so sad.

SturmRugerSR9:
This explains it better than I can:

http://bearingarms.com/cornyn-introduces-constitutional-concealed-carry-reciprocity-act-senate/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version