Author Topic: More Scare Tactics From CBS  (Read 4238 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
More Scare Tactics From CBS
« on: April 08, 2015, 05:33:39 PM »
The anti-guns loons at CBS are at it again.

Almost one in 10 Americans has a history of impulsive and angry behavior and ready access to guns, new research indicates.

What they initially call “new research” they later say (way down the article) is new analysis of a 2001 to 2003 mental health survey.  

This is nothing more than fear mongering, pure and simple.  They have no relevant information or facts so they push this kind of crap that they hope will get people emotionally charged without them realizing there is no substance to their claim. When you take the time to disect the article it makes CBS look kinda sad and pathetic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/1-in-10-americans-has-anger-issues-and-access-to-guns/  

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

JOET

• Life Member
Re: More Scare Tactics From CBS
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:59:23 PM »
CBS, ABC, and NBC are so anti, they can't stand themselves.
New Castle County

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 09:23:32 PM »
"The study of more than 5,600 adults found that 8.9 percent of them were admittedly short-fused people who had guns at home, "which I would say is something of a wake-up call," Swanson said. And 1.5 percent of them also carried their guns outside the home."
And 100% has access to automobiles. Road rage? Yep, pull their drivers licenses. Oops, I'm starting to sound like an academe. Maybe some college will offer a position to me.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 12:47:28 PM »
Honestly, doesn't every subset of society have access to guns?  From what I hear almost all the shootings in Philadelphia, St. Louis, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Wilmington, Baltimore and a dozen more are not due to angry people but putz gang bangers and street gangsters.  And we can solve that by giving them hugs and offering them jobs.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 01:38:13 PM »
Thanks for the info. ABC,CBS and NBC are not received on my TV. I was surprised to see that they are still active news channels. Yes all the TVs in our house are not able to received this trash.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 03:13:59 PM »
My question is, why does anyone even watch those networks? It's not news, it's indoctrination.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 07:02:55 PM »
Sadly.. most people actually believe their "News"  ::)