Author Topic: Looking for a "coach"  (Read 8333 times)

lems902

Looking for a "coach"
« on: April 12, 2015, 01:16:22 AM »
Ok. This may sound odd...but I think I'm looking for a shooting "coach"...  My work schedule is basically insane...and it makes it near impossible to attend any of the training I would like to. I'd love to find someone who can work specifically with me to make me a better general shooter in all areas: accuracy on target, self defense scenarios, etc, and advise even on what firearms I should consider next, ammo, and all that. Kind of the equivalent of a golf caddy I guess.

I've always wanted to do action pistol shooting, and have planned to actually attend a USPSA event many times, just to run into scheduling conflicts...so I'd like this person to even be able to coach to that type of competitive shooting.

So...what do you all think?  Does anyone have a recommendation of someone like this that has the background and credentials to make their coaching what I'd want to follow? Has anyone else used someone like this?  Sadly, I get REALLY limited range time and I would love to make every minute I do get really count!
New Castle County
NRA Patron Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
DE/PA/FL CCDW permits

wildbillbjj

Re: Looking for a "coach"
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 02:28:54 AM »
Please feel free to contact me and check out our group.
302TacOps.com
Bill Walters
302 897 6260

Thanks WB