Author Topic: new Glock 43 9mm  (Read 8111 times)

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
new Glock 43 9mm
« on: May 01, 2015, 01:55:59 AM »
Just picked up my new Glock 43 from our favorite FFL... range report and pics will follow soon.

Thanks, Chris!
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

joep19934

• Life Member
Re: new Glock 43 9mm
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 02:03:12 AM »
Just picked up my new Glock 43 from our favorite FFL... range report and pics will follow soon.

Thanks, Chris!
Nice !
Can't wait to hear about it !
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 04:32:56 PM by joep19934 »
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Member
Delaware State Sportsman's Association

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 11:47:41 AM »
Congratulations,  good stuff.

Tonym

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 02:49:12 PM »
He hooked me up a few weeks ago. You should grab one of these +2 extensions while youre at it

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 03:15:38 PM »
Not bashing here I just don't like how the glocks feel
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 03:44:09 PM »
Not bashing here I just don't like how the glocks feel

To us, they feel confident.
Any Glock won't be the newest, or coolest, or highest-performing gun in its class... but it will run through magazine after magazine without a malfunction. When you get older like me, reliability and predictability become the main selling points.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 04:29:59 PM »
I picked up the Ruger SR9c I have heard nothing but great things about this company and the firearm.  Once i get some range time with it I will let you know.  I have rented one at target master and loved it I shot about 4 different handguns that i was intrested in.  I wanted the sig p320 carry but it was a little hard to dress around as a friend of mine owns one I love how it feels and fires.  there was also the springfeild xd and the xdm I will be adding one of these to my collection after the classes are done with and the M&P sheild loved that one too.  There was just something about that Ruger that felt right and I shot the best with it. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 10:08:42 PM »
Nothing in a gun forum gets more heated than discussions of my gun XTAC is better than Y,  or. 45acp Vs 9mm.

If I ever hear someone say they never had a malfunction of any kind I think that someone is not shooting enough. 

There are lots of awesome guns out there -  Glocks,  Sigs, Rugers,  1911s,  revolvers,  etc....  Get the gun you are confident with,  that you can control well,  that you can send the bullet where you aim,  and practice with said gun.

I luv Glocks and 1911s.

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 12:33:08 AM »
Just picked up my Glock 43 from my Blue Label dealer (Lawmen Supply,Dover,DE) Mon afternoon. Now I am waiting for magazines and the proper holster. Sorry no pics of the weapon because I am not able to complete this function. I am just an old fart ,old school guy and am lucky to be on this site. The G43 is a good shooter and I like the balance. I will not be carrying this weaon until I can obtain some spare magazines. I think $390. was a fair price. I will be keeping my G42 and that weapon makes for a great BUG. I would imagine that the G43 breaks down like a G42 and that is no problem. I put 100 rds of Speer Lawman 147 ball ammo with no problems. Yes this is a good shooter and very easy to conceal.   Later,
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 12:49:04 AM »
Just picked up my Glock 43 from my Blue Label dealer (Lawmen Supply,Dover,DE) Mon afternoon. Now I am waiting for magazines and the proper holster. Sorry no pics of the weapon because I am not able to complete this function. I am just an old fart ,old school guy and am lucky to be on this site. The G43 is a good shooter and I like the balance. I will not be carrying this weaon until I can obtain some spare magazines. I think $390. was a fair price. I will be keeping my G42 and that weapon makes for a great BUG. I would imagine that the G43 breaks down like a G42 and that is no problem. I put 100 rds of Speer Lawman 147 ball ammo with no problems. Yes this is a good shooter and very easy to conceal.   Later,
Congrats on your new toy...
New Castle County

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 11:48:26 AM »
I picked up the Ruger SR9c I have heard nothing but great things about this company and the firearm. 
You won't be disappointed. My EDC is the Ruger SR40c and my wife and daughter have the SR9c. The Ruger SR line a great line of firearms.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County