Author Topic: Anyone heard of these guys  (Read 5725 times)

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Anyone heard of these guys
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:11:53 PM »
http://stealthgearusa.com/

Seeing a lot of very good reviews on them so far. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Zallith

Re: Anyone heard of these guys
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 01:14:48 PM »
I have an onyx for my sphinx SDP. I really like it. It is definitely well built,  and much more comfortable than leather. It also breaths which is nice considering how humid our little state is.

SteveMiller

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 01:53:33 AM »
I have a drawer full of holsters, and the most recent purchase was an Onyx for my g19.  Best hands down so far.  I find the backing has a little friction so no sagging and adjusting of the belt.  I always use a gun belt, but found that my Supertuck would always sag - not with the Onyx.  I am considering getting one for my shield now.  Great holster.
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 02:54:20 AM »
definitely buying one of these all the reviews i have seen on it are always positive. Next week I will join the masses that are waiting for their permit to come

NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

lems902

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 06:34:34 AM »
Wondering if you received this holster yet and what you think. Been considering the appendix carry holster from them.
New Castle County
NRA Patron Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
DE/PA/FL CCDW permits

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 01:15:48 PM »
Yes I received the holster about 2 weeks ago but since I am still waiting on NCC for my permit I have been wearing it around he house to get used to the feeling but it is a very very comfortable holster the only thing I really need to do is get my pants one size bigger to they aren't so tight when I am using the holster. I with the exception of a crappy belt and tight pants hardly notice the gun there after a few minutes of wearing it.
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

SteveMiller

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 03:17:10 PM »
I love mine.   It sags less crying my G19 than carrying my shield in my Super Tuck.  I think that part of the comfort and lack of sagging is because of the mesh material on the back side rather than leather which has less friction.  I may end up ordering one for my shield at some point but I have been carrying that less due to the Stealth Gear.
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America