Author Topic: Off to no-carry land today...  (Read 4483 times)

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Off to no-carry land today...
« on: June 14, 2015, 04:10:45 PM »
Or maybe we should call it "keep it concealed land:" we're going to see Jurassic World at the Riverfront IMAX.
There will be five of us, including three with permits & guns. F*** them and their sign: it's a public place, and we have a right to be there.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
Re: Off to no-carry land today...
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 08:56:11 PM »
You are my kind of guy (not with politics)  just be able to protect yourself and enjoy the movie. Hey if the weapons are probably concealed who the heck will know. Have a good one and all the best to you.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 12:19:31 AM »
You are my kind of guy (not with politics)  just be able to protect yourself and enjoy the movie. Hey if the weapons are probably concealed who the heck will know. Have a good one and all the best to you.

Thanks, Captain.
Nobody knew there, nobody spotted us at Cheesecake Factory or BJ's, and we got home alive with all our ammo.  ;)
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 12:27:02 AM »
I was also at the Cheesecake factor at the mall with friends from 5:30-7:00. I was the only one armed in my group.
New Castle County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 10:00:03 AM »
Mmmmm cheesecake! I can't leave without a few slices coming home for later lol. We hit up the CCF every other month while shopping in the mall and/or area. Always armed and don't care about or look for signs.

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 01:17:48 PM »
Yes this proves that the old saying, out of sight out of mind is a fact. I may not see no gun signs but I do know locations covered by law not to carry. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves and they were able to protect themselves.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE