State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

"sexually challenged Marriage Organizers Set their Sights on Guns"

(1/1)

Paladin4CA:
When Zach Silk thinks about how to articulate the values of the renovated gun movement, he uses the same words that the gun advocates use: “Community. Safety. Responsibility. Protecting my family.” In this redefining, he hopes to make a point. “Protection” isn’t an individual matter (a canard in any case, because having a gun in the house makes you exponentially less safe) in which individual patriarchs safeguard individual offspring. “Protection” is a communitarian thing, in which the safety of one’s own children depends on the safe habits of one’s neighbors.

- See more at: http://www.alloutdoor.com/2015/07/11/sexually challenged-marriage-organizers-set-sights-guns/

N.B. Not sure why, but this forum's software automatically changed "G-a-y" (but without the hyphens) in the title to "sexually challenged". That was not of my doing and is not the title of the article I've quoted and linked. It has also changed the link so that it no longer works.

Adrenolin:
It's our forums funny little censorship.. Same as typing out s-tupid gives 'brilliant'. Tics-off some while others work around it.

Does suck it affects website URLs.. It affects HTML links as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version