Author Topic: Finally received my permit!  (Read 11126 times)

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
Re: Finally received my permit!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 02:52:20 PM »
Congrats and now you can be safe. I am a member of www.ccwsafe.com and I suggest you check out this ccw insurance. This outfit was started by former law enforcement and IMHO a very reputable company. Also there is a great book by Massad Ayoob, Deadly Force, Understanding Your Right To Self Defense. This book covers it all for anyone carrying or just defending the home. I have been carrying for just over 50yrs. I read this book a few months ago and it was a very good review. Again congrats.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

robberbaron

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 10:23:56 PM »
I too belong to CCWSafe and have for the last 2 years. They guarantee to send legal counsel anytime you are involved in an incident. I hope never to have to call them, but for $99.00 per year, I sleep a whole lot better.

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 11:36:34 PM »
Only thing that sucks it they only give the military package if you have either served 20 years or are medically discharged in the armed services I guess the rest of us that served are not worthy to them.
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2015, 12:00:01 AM »
I like the idea of CCW legal defense insurance... but we would need to use our own attorney, not theirs.
Joe's the guy we want if the guns get fired...
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2015, 12:04:46 AM »
I like the idea of CCW legal defense insurance... but we would need to use our own attorney, not theirs.
Joe's the guy we want if the guns get fired...

How much does it cost to keep Joe on retainer?
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God