Author Topic: Regal now searching for guns  (Read 3770 times)

SteveMiller

Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Re: Regal now searching for guns
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:06:20 PM »
I'm not really sure what they're searching for, actually: their policy makes no mention of firearms.

Oh, well. I'll carry IWB, and walk in just fine.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

robberbaron

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 09:08:35 PM »
As long as they confine themselves to bags and purses, I will continue to carry when I go to Regal. Fortunately, I go no more than twice a year. The day they start frisking me or install metal detectors will be the last time I go there.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 01:18:02 AM »
I would imagine they are doing this when busy, such as Friday and Saturday evening. When I typically go, Monday afternoon, there usually isn't even a person to take the ticket.
New Castle County

SteveMiller

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 08:43:39 AM »
See, I am typically like ogg, but I think I am going to drawn the line when they want to start searching my wife's bag on the way in.  There are other places to go or I can just wait longer.  I don't think this extra search is going to stop this from happening again so eventually we may end up seeing TSA like screenings like they have at sporting events. 
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 07:13:38 PM »
I agree Steve. I pay so @@@@ much for satellite, I may as well wait and watch movies in my home. I'll go to Westown in Middletown. No searches yet.
New Castle County

ThePixelated

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 09:04:20 PM »
As long as they confine themselves to bags and purses, I will continue to carry when I go to Regal. Fortunately, I go no more than twice a year. The day they start frisking me or install metal detectors will be the last time I go there.

Ditto. I'll do the same thing.

Sure. Check my wife's handbag. She doesn't carry off body.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 06:28:19 AM »
IMO this has nothing to do with firearms but profits or rather their list profits! They are searching bags for drinks and snacks being brought in which shorts them 15-20 bucks per person on their overpriced/crappy popcorn and fountain pops.

The firearm bit is simply a very convenient way of doing this. Whichever CEO thought of this will get a very nice end of year bonus for certain.