Author Topic: New policy for new ccdw in Delaware?????  (Read 4892 times)

Delawarejetsfan1

• NRA Member
New policy for new ccdw in Delaware?????
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:35:48 PM »
I emailed Dale 2 weeks ago about my permit and she told me that it was approved and was sent off to be printed. So today I checked in with her to see how my permit was coming along because I haven't received it yet,and she told me that 200+ permits were being held up because of a new policy that is up for review.i guess what I'm asking has anyone heard of a new policy that is being reviewed or in the works?
Thanks

Obleo

• Life Member
Re: New policy for new ccdw in Delaware?????
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 11:11:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  The hold up likely has to do with being a Jets fan.  Probably a question of judgment.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

fdegree

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 08:04:01 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  The hold up likely has to do with being a Jets fan.  Probably a question of judgment.
Violence, when there is an alternative, is immoral.
Violence, when there is no alternative, is survival.
-Unknown-

A battle avoided cannot be lost.
-Sun Tzu-

Delawarejetsfan1

• NRA Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 08:19:02 PM »
Yeah it could be worse I could be a delusional Eagles fan that believes that this year will actually be the year they win a Super Bowl LMAO

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 09:24:42 PM »
I am a delusional Eagles fan. Absolutely!
I haven't heard anything about a new policy, or delays in receiving permits. I hope it's nothing....
New Castle County

Delawarejetsfan1

• NRA Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 11:05:14 PM »
Well there definitely a delay cause I was told 3 weeks ago my permit was approved by the judge and sent off to be printed. So I figured it would be about 2-3weeks but when I emailed Dale at the courts for an update she said that 200+ permits are being held up because of a new policy that's being reviewed and she didn't give me any information on what the policy is that's being reviewed all she could tell me is that there are 200+ people that their permits are finished that are being held up by a policy review. So that's why I asked if anyone has heard anything about cause while I'm not at 6 months wait yet I am getting close to it at 135 days or so