Author Topic: New permits  (Read 14853 times)

302hunter

Re: New permits
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 10:50:26 AM »
I have called and left a message for Dale every day for the past 3 days and still no response........

BONKERS

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 02:01:41 PM »
Having recently moved to DE from NC, I find DE and particularly NCC an obstructive environment for Second Amendments Rights. Applied in early May, the obstruction and intrigue continues.  >:(

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 02:05:35 AM »
Heard from a pretty reliable source today that the AG is jammed up with all the influx of new CCW permits.  Sounds like someone might be blowing smoke
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Delawarejetsfan1

• NRA Member
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 02:28:15 AM »
I've been trying all week but still no answer or call back!! Delaware is 1 of 4 states that there is no law in place to limit the time they have on issuing or denying your permit..... Crazy.... SMH

302hunter

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »
Has anyone on here tried to contact the AG's office?

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 04:27:34 AM »
AG's office seems to not be taking any phone calls anyone else tried calling recently.  Two days over my 6 month wait
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2015, 12:32:32 PM »
29th,

Email in bound.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Delawarejetsfan1

• NRA Member
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2015, 07:01:46 PM »
I've called all this week as well with no answer. I was told they are helping resolve the issue. I'm also on 6 months wait

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2015, 08:51:14 PM »
Hang in there people. I think maybe the liberal morons in the AGs Office thinks after a long wait you will give up your request for a CCW Permit. In a State this size there is no excuse for an over six month wait.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2015, 09:18:34 PM »
Hang in there people. I think maybe the liberal morons in the AGs Office thinks after a long wait you will give up your request for a CCW Permit. In a State this size there is no excuse for an over six month wait.

I wounder if everyone called them they would stop this nonsense
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 10:09:07 PM »
29th - I would not give them the satisfaction to let them know they are getting to you. There is old (almost like me) saying, Don't let the bastards get you down.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2015, 10:52:34 PM »
Maybe taking this to your State Representative or Senator would get their attention or get you an answer. That is unless you Legislator is a Liberal Progressive, then they will be not help at all.  Jus' Sayin'!
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

302hunter

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »
I have called and left a message for Dale all week and as usual have not received a response.  I called the AGs office and got no response.  Since the lady at the prothonotary told me 6 month wait, I will wait until November 19th at which time I will contact my state legislator and see if he can assist me.  I do not understand how the state can drag their feet when they called me on September 2 and told me that the judge approved my application.

Delawarejetsfan1

• NRA Member
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2015, 05:32:32 PM »
Well I just received my permit today so I'm hoping that everyone else that has been waiting 6 months start to get theirs as well. My letter was dated the 9th of October so it's taking a few days to get out to everyone. Finally my wait is over!!!!!

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2015, 07:19:24 PM »
Great news.  Carry safe.  Carry smart.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.