Author Topic: Farmers Market  (Read 2992 times)

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Farmers Market
« on: October 25, 2015, 12:37:32 AM »
Decided to take a trip to the Farmers market tonight call it an act of defiance or whatever you want.  But I strolled my fat little butt right through the door past the no firearms sign and walked around for a bit.  Cant go there without hitting the "Amish" section and getting a pretzel wrapped hot dog and a Stofus sandwhich for breakfast in the AM before church.  Felt weird at first CCing for the first time.  The worst part of the trip was stopping in at that Asian treasures place and the lady pulling out a 6 inch automatic knife and telling me that it is ok to carry this in DE since it is an open carry state.  I know her from going in there and special ordering some swords.  So I pulled out my phone and told her to read the law on what she was saying.  I felt as her friend I needed to educate her on the misinformation she is spreading to people.  She is now more educated and I hope she stops giving people advice as to what is legal and not legal. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: Farmers Market
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 12:51:23 AM »
Congrats on the permit! Signs.. Pft.

Wish someone would try and get that state law removed. I mean really.. MD did it a few years ago and now allows auto knives. Before moving to DE I had purchased a couple auto out-the-front knives and truth be told, they are so much safer then simple folding knives.

Condition 1

• Life Member
Re: Farmers Market
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 01:01:42 AM »
Just went there last week ccw....key here is concealed :)