Author Topic: Update  (Read 2679 times)

A_Christopher84

Update
« on: November 13, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »
So two of my references are leaving the country (Military PCS).  Naturally, I had two other people fill out the questionnaire and submitted those yesterday, as the others will be unreachable.  Per the Prothonotary, she sent mine, as well as 20 others up on the 6th of November (my application was submitted to her on October 2nd) and half of those are already back, awaiting the final approval from the judge.  She said she expects mine to be in any day now and that they only contact the references if there is a problem in the process.  In short, Kent County seems to have their stuff together as far as getting these back in a reasonable amount of time.  I hope this helps anyone who is interested in applying for Kent in the near future.

Cheers,
Adam
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:41:30 PM by A_Christopher84 »
USAF, Active Duty
03/C&R FFL
(Kent County)

America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 07:18:56 PM »
Hmm, Slower Lower, Faster Middle, and Never-Ever North?
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

A_Christopher84

Re: Update
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 12:58:14 AM »
Hmm, Slower Lower, Faster Middle, and Never-Ever North?

So it seems..
USAF, Active Duty
03/C&R FFL
(Kent County)

America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln