Author Topic: H.R. 4269 Semi auto gun and magazine ban  (Read 2493 times)

MarkB

• Life Member
H.R. 4269 Semi auto gun and magazine ban
« on: December 30, 2015, 02:19:36 AM »
124 Anti-gun Democrats Introduce Semi-Auto Gun and Magazine Ban in House of Representatives

This was introduced on 12/16/2015 and our pro-gun (if you ask him) representative has co-sponsored it.  As usual he is just like our president and doesn't support the Constitution.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20151229/124-anti-gun-democrats-introduce-gun-and-magazine-ban-in-house-of-representatives

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

seniorgeek

• Life Member
Re: H.R. 4269 Semi auto gun and magazine ban
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 11:58:45 AM »
It is expected from out representative, he follows the main stream without supporting his constituents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 02:42:34 PM »
Carney is a gutless tool and he could not give a crap about the folks he is suppose to represent. The liberal Indies and Dems are in the majority and there is nothing much else we can do. I really do not think this bill is going anywhere. The latest polls indicate the majority of Americans are concerned about their safety. At this time gun sales are sky high. I will not let this get me stressed or even worried. I have mine and they can do anything they want. The big thing with me is that I am 73 years old and don't give a crap and I also have a very bad attitude. I do want to wish a HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and their families on this site.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:33:47 PM by RetCapt1994 »
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 11:31:56 AM »
He wants to be your next Gov....
New Castle County

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 07:36:13 PM »
He wants to be your next Gov....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         He will be the next Gov and that is a fact. All he has to do us be nominated and that is it. Carney and his ilk will never get my vote. NCC runs the state and that is the way it is. Jack The Whack Markell will either get Crapers, I  mean Carpers seat or Carney's seat. I hope to remove myself for DE soon. If anyone who votes DemoRAT and who is into the 2nd Amend. or guns/shooting is a complete moron. I wish a HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and your families.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE