State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

NRA challenges President Obama to a ono-on-one debate

<< < (2/4) > >>

Steveo:
Obama or any Dem will never acknowledge this as it is not part of the agenda.

seniorgeek:
The debate would never happen because the NRA has too many facts to repute anything the liberals would present, beside Wayne would bury Obummer and any of his cronies.

PPScarry:
I don't usually use the word hate. I hate Obama. My wife watches him exit Air Force One just to anticipate him slipping down the stairs bouncing his head on every step. I hope I don't get banned for this but.....so do I.  :-[

I hope some day his ears trip him up coming down those stairs. ODS-Obama derangement syndrome. It is contagious. I have it bad, there is only one cure. Trump.

Cbmarine:
Although Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air in a politically correct climate, there is one recent event that gives me pause: his boycott of the most recent Republican Debate because he didn't like Megyn Kelly's questions. He used his political clout to avoid being directly questioned and organized a wounded warrior fundraiser to draw viewership from the Fox News debate, i.e., hit Fox in the pocketbook.  Trump uses his power as a weapon. What happens when he gets more power? 
    "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
One unethical narcissist with power is enough, we don't need another one.

Lumspond:
The whole debate invite was just theater. Of course POTUS isn't going to debate the NRA. Wayne knew that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version