Author Topic: Glock 42 vs 43  (Read 13519 times)

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Glock 42 vs 43
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 09:20:12 PM »
Ugh...Millers....rudest gun shop I've ever been in. Was there once in the 90's, and have never returned.
Use Chris, as previously suggested. He is just below Middletown in NCC. He will treat you well.
Cheers.
New Castle County

Andrew1986

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2016, 12:49:19 AM »
Will do I'll give federal firearms a call tomorrow.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

New Castle County
DECCW Permit Holder
PA N/R Permit Holder

JonathanG

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 12:57:01 AM »
Will do I'll give federal firearms a call tomorrow.

You won't regret dealing with Chris at Federal Firearms.

Landmgr

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2016, 11:49:39 PM »
Check out Trinity Tactical in Middletown. They had the lowest price on my Glock 19 gen 4. Give them a call and get a price.  Good luck.  http://www.trintacusa.com

Tonym

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 02:20:21 AM »
I buy all my guns from chris. Hes been able to beat everyones price plus hes a nice honest person. Its pretty much the exact opposite of millers

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
I'm glad someone told me about Chris at Federal Firearms. I have bough several handguns there and his eye candy long guns are talking to me. I have one problem with handguns though, can't get enough of them. AR's are looking good there and will buy one soon.

It's nice buying a firearm there sitting on a couch watching OAN while waiting for the background check. Very popular place lately and it's cheek to cheek on the couch anymore! Chris is cooler than the other side of the pillow and his knowledge is second to none.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 05:40:10 AM »
I'll be seeing Chris later this week to pickup a new rifle and possibly something from his rack or back room while there.  ;D He gets most of my business either directly or to receive anything I order online.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2016, 02:48:03 PM »
Just want to add that I have never, ever had a problem with the 42 jamming but I won't shoot junk either. As far as firepower of the 42 and 43, ask Chris. He'll tell you it's not the caliber of the gun but the bullet you put in it, as there is devastating 380 ammo and penetrates.

That said 380 ammo is more expensive than 9mm so practice with a 22 if that is your concern.

I was hesitant on the 380 until I loaded it with Liberty 50 gr 1500fps Civil Defense. You watch me shoot this in some jelly and you got to pay for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge of it! It will FUU.  :o

"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2016, 12:13:39 PM »
Just want to add that I have never, ever had a problem with the 42 jamming but I won't shoot junk either. As far as firepower of the 42 and 43, ask Chris. He'll tell you it's not the caliber of the gun but the bullet you put in it, as there is devastating 380 ammo and penetrates.

That said 380 ammo is more expensive than 9mm so practice with a 22 if that is your concern.

I was hesitant on the 380 until I loaded it with Liberty 50 gr 1500fps Civil Defense. You watch me shoot this in some jelly and you got to pay for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge of it! It will FUU.  :o

[/quote

you are right on about the ammo...nothing better
New Castle County

megacollect

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2016, 08:01:17 PM »
G42 is an excellent concealment gun. I have enough confidence to even stick it in my jacket pocket when im jogging. Only gripes are a long and stiff trigger pull and ammo is way more expensive than 9.