Author Topic: Beretta 9mm Px4 Storm full size  (Read 4867 times)

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Beretta 9mm Px4 Storm full size
« on: January 30, 2016, 09:59:24 AM »
Love this pistol. Some may say it shoots low but that is torque not the gun. I am no longer using shoot and see targets because I can't patch the holes I'm shooting in them. Groups are tight. Recoil is minimal. If you are into Beretta the website is selling cheap tee shirts that are quality and are 50/60 percent off.

Pros: 2-17 round magazines, comes with 3 grips and loader, easy to shoot, great looking, de-cocker-safety, single and double action, racking this gun seems like it has well greased ball bearings, trigger in single action is minimal distance

Cons: de-cocker "bat wings" will cut you when racking but will teach you quick where to put your off hand (happens only once unless brilliant), hard to conceal, need loader for magazine

Overall this is a great gun for home protection or winter/vehicle carry. Go to a range and rent this gun if your hesitant, I bet you end up buying it.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

lynch

• Life Member
Re: Beretta 9mm Px4 Storm full size
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 11:33:22 AM »
Thanks for the review.
And BTW, we all know that "brilliant" means "stoopid". There's this word list  and it don't like us calling things or people "brilliant". ;D ::)
DE ccdw
PA  LTCF
Utah CFP
NRA member

PPScarry

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 02:55:49 PM »
Oh God, didn't know this site is politically correct and stomps on my First Amendment rights but I did agree to the terms and must eat this s sandwich. Taste like defeat.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

lynch

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 09:07:07 PM »
 It's not the humans that run the site that are so PC,  but rather the forum software that they use.
DE ccdw
PA  LTCF
Utah CFP
NRA member

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 10:09:18 PM »
If this forum software design is typical, the dictionary is in a customizable table. But for us hoi polloi, we'll just have to adapt our vocabulary to avoid the land mines.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

PPScarry

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 01:58:54 AM »
No big deal. (Sux). Love to write like I talk but I'd be thrown out in a New York minute.

Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer