State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Chicago homicides Jan 2016: The road to hell is paved with good intentions

(1/1)

Cbmarine:
AP reports today:
In a news release Monday, Chicago police reported that 51 homicides were committed in the city last month [Jan 2016], compared with 29 in January 2015. The number of shooting incidents more than doubled, from 119 last January to 242 this January. The number of shooting victims increased from 136 to 292.

Seems that the "good intentions" of tightening gun control laws in Chicago, sympathizing with the criminals, not supporting the police (locally and nationally), and requiring more police paper work are having unintended consequences.

PPScarry:
Delaware is right there with them with our drug courts. I have seen heroin dealers get arrested outside my front door and back on the street the next day. Not just once but twice for the same guy! Had over a hundred bags. Killing our kids and eventually leads to gun violence. One kid was shot in the butt last year. They do time but not according to law because our drug courts are sympathy induced liberal morons. That's the problem with liberal America, no consequences for crime from the heroin dealer on the street to the Secretary of State or even the President.

Hey! Got that newbie stink off me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version