Author Topic: Cross Breed Holsters  (Read 14697 times)

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Cross Breed Holsters
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »
Just out of curiosity Hawkeye, do you twist your wrist when you draw you gun from the holster? Looks like maybe that could be the cause, still shouldnt crack though.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »
I agree with Gunenvy that would be my guess. Also how old is the holster and how do you store it?
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Rabbit

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 08:29:54 PM »
I am looking at the Minotaur MTAC Holster it looks like the same basic idea of the cross breed only $10 more.

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=95
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 08:34:44 PM by Rabbit »

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 10:26:31 PM »
Nope, I draw in alignment with the holster, no twisting. I store it in my top drawer with the weapon removed.  I take the weapon out before putting the holster on or taking it off. 

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

g23

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 01:09:26 PM »
So my supertuck came in yesterday and all I can say is that this thing is AWESOME!!!  After making a few adjustments to the J hooks it fits me great. And after wearing it for a few hours I cant tell im even wearing it.  I am able to conceal unter a single T-shirt and I can even tuck it in and it still works. I keep my shirts tucked in at work so on hot days I just wear a T- shirt tucked in and I figured I wasnt going to be able to carry those days but I was wrong.  Also after seeing this first hand i'm very surprised to see that one of these cracked. It seems very rigid and well made.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »
Wow. Talk about great customer service. I mailed my holster back to Crossbreed on Monday. Here it is just Saturday and I received a new holster in the mail.  The new one came with metal clips. My old clips were plastic.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 10:46:20 PM »
Thats great Hawkeye.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.