Author Topic: it's in, great day  (Read 10072 times)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: it's in, great day
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2016, 04:51:04 AM »
Here are a few photos of my 3 year old MTAC holster worn daily with a Classic 9mm Walther PPQ. Zero wear aside from break in. Just their standard cut. 100% comfortable against my skin and I've never had any issues with rubbing. I do usually tuck a t-shirt in but summertime days with a t-shirt pulled on and untucked us just as comfortable.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 04:52:57 AM »
I always figured the back stitching or seams would be irritating or cause rubbing issues but that just hadn't been the case. Just super happy with their products.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 11:16:27 AM »
Thanks for taking the time for pictures. Looks comfortable. I would say it looks tough to take off but it's probably so comfortable you wear it all day. That's how I carry but since I'm waiting for my permit, I'm putting mine on and taking off 5 plus times a day. Once I get my permit(been a week and a day) I think I will get a similar holster with some leather like yours. I've been looking at the Vedder comfort tuck, maybe with the combat cut.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 11:50:22 AM »
Did it come yet?   ;D
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 11:54:17 AM »
Not yet, but the mail hasn't got here yet. I could set a record and get my permit in 9 days! I'm feeling lucky.
I read about the person here that got their permit after almost a year. That's more likely. But, the mail gets here around 1:30 so I will get back to you.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2016, 05:13:25 PM »
Did it come yet?   ;D
looked up synonyms for radnor in dictionary.com but all the words listed are being rejected by the forum exception list. :)
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 05:20:54 PM »
Not meeeeeee.   ;D
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 08:16:45 PM »
Thanks for taking the time for pictures. Looks comfortable. I would say it looks tough to take off but it's probably so comfortable you wear it all day. That's how I carry but since I'm waiting for my permit, I'm putting mine on and taking off 5 plus times a day. Once I get my permit(been a week and a day) I think I will get a similar holster with some leather like yours. I've been looking at the Vedder comfort tuck, maybe with the combat cut.

Very comfortable. Not hard to remove at all. Pull out and up slightly on the front then rear clip, grab the firearm and lift. Holster comes out and off. No issues with the firearm pulling out of the holster while doing this either.

Putting it on one does need to undo the belt and pants button to slip it in but that's pretty much standard with this type of holster. Remember, the belt is part of the retention system here. 😄

joep19934

• Life Member
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 11:48:22 PM »
Well I bought another holster for my M&P Shield 9mm I should have it Friday.
I'm going to go out over the weekend with it and see how it works.
I'm right handed but purchased a left handed holster - I want to try carrying IWB SOB
The coolest thing was I could return the holster for full purchase price if I don't like it for any reason up to 14 days...

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:50:29 PM by joep19934 »
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Member
Delaware State Sportsman's Association