Author Topic: Favorite arms dealer  (Read 3248 times)

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Favorite arms dealer
« on: February 14, 2016, 07:06:57 PM »
My favorite arms dealer (won't mention any names but you all know him) removed some ammo off his shelf because I mentioned it didn't feed well in my pistols. Who other than this guy would do that? Nobody would but him, and that's only one of the reasons I buy all my ammo and firearms from this guy. I trust him, his wife and kids more than any other firearms dealer and they seem just as capable as he is. His wife is really nice and knows guns/ammo. I turned my buddies on to him like my buddies did for me.

It's a pleasure watching a guy doing this as his hobby. Great 2A guy and I'd swear he does it as a public service just as much as a hobby. We need to take care of Chris. ;)  He's never, ever let me down and sold me quality firearms that aren't necessarily the most expensive. I'm sure those of you that have had the pleasure feel the same way. If I win a lottery I'm buying the lot next door to him!

[attachment deleted by admin]
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Tonym

Re: Favorite arms dealer
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 10:56:57 PM »
So what kind of ammo was it?

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: Favorite arms dealer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 11:46:35 PM »
It's been a long while, don't really remember now. Just made me think of other stores like Cabela's and Millers. Not that there's anything wrong with those places. They will sell anything is the more of the point I was making.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer