Author Topic: Training class completed with 302 TacOps  (Read 6086 times)

greymas

Training class completed with 302 TacOps
« on: April 03, 2016, 01:22:07 AM »
I completed my training course with Bill of 302 Tac Ops today. I would recommend him if anyone is looking for training. It was held at Cabela's in the conference room next to the cafe (free refills on coffee and soda btw). Very organized. He provided all the paperwork  for the DE, FL and PA licenses and he kept everyone on topic which can be difficult in a large class. Just thought I'd give a thumbs up.

Model10Todd

Re: Training class completed with 302 TacOps
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 05:34:37 PM »
302 grad as well.  Congrats on going through the class.  I also highly recommend 302. He also offers other classes than CCW as well. 

http://302tacops.com/
DECCW Permit Holder
FL & PA N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
DSSA Member
New Castle County

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

8thFA

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 11:11:26 PM »
Took Draw stroke and fire, and reload and malfunction training from Bill at 302 Tac ops last saturday.  I can't recommend him enough.  Wild Bill knows his stuff and his classes are excellent!
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

greymas

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 01:46:30 AM »
Took Draw stroke and fire, and reload and malfunction training from Bill at 302 Tac ops last saturday.  I can't recommend him enough.  Wild Bill knows his stuff and his classes are excellent!

Great to know. I plan on taking a few other classes with him.

8thFA

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 02:03:08 AM »
If you are new to concealed carry I'd do the two I just did.  I've only been carrying since February and I'm much more confident in my ability to effectively engage a threat and/or malfunctions or reloading under threat. 
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

Model10Todd

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 12:32:30 PM »
If you are new to concealed carry I'd do the two I just did.  I've only been carrying since February and I'm much more confident in my ability to effectively engage a threat and/or malfunctions or reloading under threat. 

Thanks for the info.  Definitely will look into these additional classes. 
DECCW Permit Holder
FL & PA N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
DSSA Member
New Castle County

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke