Author Topic: Gabby Gifford and her Criminal husband, go away please.  (Read 6448 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Gabby Gifford and her Criminal husband, go away please.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 10:46:12 PM »
I think this is odd, as they had concealed carry permits when she got shot, but she wasn't carrying that day. Now they are both against guns and joins the Anti-Gunners and are going around speaking (paid) against guns. What hypocrites.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 12:24:03 AM »
These two should mind their own business. They are not residents or taxpayers in DE so their opinions IMHO do not matter. The problems in Wilmington and other cities in DE are the fault of the progressive/liberal agenda. Their policies do not work so just blame an object for their failures. The very sad thing is that some folks believe their crap. Yes Gabby and Kelly should hop a breeze and depart DE. I have no use for people who get involved in something they shouldn't.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 10:59:38 AM »
RetCapt1994:  EXACTLY!
Proud resident of Kent County DE

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 04:26:06 PM »
I would love to know which org is funding there trips to spread their anti-gun agenda.   I actually feel sporry for her and what she went through. I wish she would feel sorry towards me for going after my 2nd Amend. rights.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 05:49:00 PM »
My guess would be Michael Bloomberg or George Soros funded group.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Paladin4CA

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 08:35:19 PM »
So much for DE "flying under the radar...."  ::)

I hate to say "I told you so," but....
http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=3870.0
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA-ILA supporter

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 02:09:59 AM »
So much for DE "flying under the radar...."  ::)

I hate to say "I told you so," but....
http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=3870.0
Does anyone know if Rep. Longhurst has introduced the bill to suspend the three day waiting period limit?  Which committee? Mitchell's Judiciary? Although it is unlikely to affect those of us with permits, all it takes is a bureaucrat with a Giffords-Kelly mindset to self-righteously think that they are making the world safer by not doing their job of completing the background checks in a timely manner, if at all. Queue up your e-mails.

@Paladin4CA, I fail to see how your current comment is either applicable (cited topic was CCDW permits), or helpful. Playing the gadfly can be motivating. Just be sure that you are biting the right horse. In the past, I have considered your illuminations to be useful though not always actionable. As I meet people who are suitable candidates for a DE CCDW permit, I encourage them and facilitate their process (as you have recommended). However, some of those interested in a permit cause me pause; quality not quantity is the objective.

Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2016, 09:20:03 PM »
...quality not quantity is the objective.

Human nature and statistics tells me that the more "quantity" ups the possibility of negative impacts.  The current population of CCDW is amazingly good at staying under the radar.  And THAT is a darn good argument to leave us alone.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:22:09 PM by Obleo »
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Paladin4CA

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 08:30:59 PM »
@Paladin4CA, I fail to see how your current comment is either applicable (cited topic was CCDW permits), or helpful.
The applicability of CCWs to stopping antis I discuss below.

My comment is helpful in showing you the error of DECCW.com's passive ways, the belief that an entire state can "fly under the radar" of the antis....
From last July 4th:
http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=3870.msg28526#msg28526

In the past, I have considered your illuminations to be useful though not always actionable.
As for "actionable," all I can do is give suggestions and show you examples of what others (in this example, in CA), have done:
http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=3870.msg26981#msg26981

As I meet people who are suitable candidates for a DE CCDW permit, I encourage them and facilitate their process (as you have recommended).
(insert thumbs-up smilie)

However, some of those interested in a permit cause me pause
Since I don't regularly read/post here, I can't recall if DE, like CA, has something like our "Good Moral Character" requirement. If you do, I leave it up to the issuing authority to decide. If you don't, since I'm all for ConCarry, I don't let that bother me either.

quality not quantity is the objective.
If you look at the history of CCW reform, three things stand out: (1) NO state has had any significant, much less major, problem with CCWers. (2) NO state has gone from less restrictive issuance of CCWs to more restrictive (e.g., from Shall Issue to May Issue or No Issue, or from May Issue to No Issue). (3) Other than CO (which then reversed course and recalled, IIRC, 2 or 3 key legislators), NO state that passed Shall Issue EVER passed a major gun control bill after that.

While some gunnies may be interested in EBRs, SBRs, supressors, etc., TONS of gunnies and even non-gunnies are interested in getting CCWs. After Shall Issue passes, usually 3-5% of the entire adult population gets a permit. Once newbie gunners have "skin in the game" by getting a permit, they then go to the range and meet others who have other guns, learn more about the 2nd A RKBA, and become defenders all of our 2nd A rights. Self-defense is what motivates them to get a CCW, and from there they start becoming motivated by wanting to protect that and their other RKBAs.

The billionaire antis who fund anti groups (e.g., Bloomberg and Soros), aren't going to go away on their own....

Wish you folks the best!

(FWIW Mississippi is also going to pass ConCarry ("Unrestricted" in the map), this year. Several other states are still debating it.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:39:47 PM by Paladin4CA »
NRA Benefactor Member
NRA-ILA supporter

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 01:01:24 PM »
Gifford's astronaut husband has been twice stopped from attempting to make illegal gun purchases. If she cannot stop her own husband from attempting these crimes, how does she think she has the moral authority to preach to the citizens of Delaware about gun control. Gifford and Kelly have gone from serving their country to being professional victims who have sold their soul to Bloomberg. There are interlopers who want to meddle in our affairs who seem to think that her surviving a bullet somehow makes her morally superior us lowly resident of Delaware who cannot think for ourselves.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 09:56:04 PM »
However, some of those interested in a permit cause me pause
Since I don't regularly read/post here, I can't recall if DE, like CA, has something like our "Good Moral Character" requirement. If you do, I leave it up to the issuing authority to decide. If you don't, since I'm all for ConCarry, I don't let that bother me either.

Wish you folks the best!
Your comments are understood and I, personally, acknowledge that a lot of work toward DE CCDW numbers and to the objective of Shall Issue.  But, that said, I will not provide a reference for, or encourage a potential bad actor.  An old military saying applies: One Aw-sh*t wipes out a thousand atta-boys.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.