Author Topic: Hey I can stop looking at that brilliant mailbox!  (Read 10367 times)

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Re: Hey I can stop looking at that brilliant mailbox!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 10:33:32 PM »
Was brilliant supposed to be another word that our system does not like LOL.
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 02:27:24 AM »
Congrats!!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 11:24:07 AM »
Thanks guys. I think brilliant was fixed but after the go daddy thing it's back. You guys know what is being said and that's good enough for me.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »
Have not been on for a while....glad to see that it has arrived...

Congrats and be safe......
New Castle County

PPScarry

• Life Member
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2016, 12:38:38 AM »
joet I miss you buddy. I've been working on saving for an AR platform and hope to have one by late June. I look forward to breakfast, it's on me. Lets get together when all is well and shoot some lead. Been taking care of my father-in law. He just got out of Churchman's center and can almost walk again. 91 this year and deserves my attention lately. A veteran of WWII and can't leave him alone yet. Tore his hip flexor muscles and is on the mend. First thing he wanted when he got home was a beer! Call me anytime or I will call you. Hope all is well. Praying for your family and like I said, miss you buddy. I haven't forgot about you guy, just doing what is right like you do.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2016, 12:50:15 AM »
joet I miss you buddy. I've been working on saving for an AR platform and hope to have one by late June. I look forward to breakfast, it's on me. Lets get together when all is well and shoot some lead. Been taking care of my father-in law. He just got out of Churchman's center and can almost walk again. 91 this year and deserves my attention lately. A veteran of WWII and can't leave him alone yet. Tore his hip flexor muscles and is on the mend. First thing he wanted when he got home was a beer! Call me anytime or I will call you. Hope all is well. Praying for your family and like I said, miss you buddy. I haven't forgot about you guy, just doing what is right like you do.

PPS that is awesome that you are taking care of your dad like that.  91 wow God bless him and you for being such an awesome son!!  I also would not mind getting together and shooting if anyone is interested.
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

PPScarry

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2016, 02:42:38 AM »
91 and works out every day, only bench & military press right now due to his rehab of hip flexor tears. Something about the greatest generation, guy was in Churchmans Center for over a month, got home and wanted a Yingling or 2 or 3 or 6 pack. I wish I was a quarter of the man. 29th wants to shoot! Right now I only have half a dozen handguns, working on my AR-15. That said, it would be my pleasure! I owe Joet some range time too if he will have me, seems we both have & had duties that can't be ignored. Joet is a one good man, proud to know that guy.
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2016, 01:07:10 PM »

mother-in-law is in there as well, wife going there almost every day.

91 and works out every day, only bench & military press right now due to his rehab of hip flexor tears. Something about the greatest generation, guy was in Churchmans Center for over a month, got home and wanted a Yingling or 2 or 3 or 6 pack. I wish I was a quarter of the man. 29th wants to shoot! Right now I only have half a dozen handguns, working on my AR-15. That said, it would be my pleasure! I owe Joet some range time too if he will have me, seems we both have & had duties that can't be ignored. Joet is a one good man, proud to know that guy.

looking at property in WV so been driving back and forth, but still get to the range about once a week.
Call me when you are ready.
New Castle County