Author Topic: What do you carry? Other than firearm  (Read 11596 times)

greymas

What do you carry? Other than firearm
« on: May 04, 2016, 03:08:43 AM »
I always have a Swiss army knife with me. I don't think I've gone a day without someone needing to borrow it at work for the Phillips head screw driver it has. It's been lost, found, broken and repaired. Besides a firearm what else do you carry? Extra Mags, Pepper Spray, knife?

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Re: What do you carry? Other than firearm
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 05:54:24 AM »
I carry an extra mag,  pheonix flash light, Karambit, tach pen and my key bar.  Looking to get a knuck possibly
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 11:04:14 AM »
Extra mag, flash light, Kershaw knife.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

JonathanG

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 07:33:32 PM »
I carry my P239 in .40 S&W, two extra 8 round magazines, Kershaw CQC-4KXL, and depending on where I am going, I'll sometimes carry a Sabre Red, MK-2 Crossfire Stream.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 08:21:24 PM »
Glock 29 and a spare magazine (total 21 rounds), Swiss Army knife, smartphone, wallet, keys.
Center console: Glock 20 & 3 spares (total 61 rounds). Those 15-round mags also fit in the G29, so I can just grab one or two when I'm leaving the car.

Pessimist.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 09:05:30 PM »
Glock 29 and a spare magazine (total 21 rounds), Swiss Army knife, smartphone, wallet, keys.
Center console: Glock 20 & 3 spares (total 61 rounds). Those 15-round mags also fit in the G29, so I can just grab one or two when I'm leaving the car.

Pessimist.
Disappointed! Any selfless Commie would have 4 mags of 7.62x39mm ammo under a Mao jacket along with a folding AK-47.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 10:01:11 PM »
2 spare magazines (total of 23 rounds for the PPS 8+8+7) and sometimes a 380 auto pocket pistol & 1 spare magazine just in case (total 14 rounds). Been messed with at Wawa and the gas station and these are when I leave the house with a couple pistols now.

Thought I carried a lot of lead oldgray. 61 rounds? My hero. Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Looking like a fool with my pants on the ground!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pants+falling+down+song&view=detail&mid=C2312756D126EC59DC7DC2312756D126EC59DC7D&FORM=VIRE
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 10:15:28 PM »
I carry a 12 gauge defender with a drum mag attached as well as 8 additional drums of 100 rounds each.  Also carry a 1 million watt spot light and a 12 volt car battery to power it.  I carry 2 Katana swords, a 4 pound hickory handled sledge and an extra pair of boots.  Years ago I carried two 5 gallon gas cans but now only 1 until the price comes down.  On the weekends I supplement the inventory with a 20 pound propane tank and grill. Don't carry the .380 any more...its just too heavy.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 11:42:40 PM »
I carry a 12 gauge defender with a drum mag attached as well as 8 additional drums of 100 rounds each.  Also carry a 1 million watt spot light and a 12 volt car battery to power it.  I carry 2 Katana swords, a 4 pound hickory handled sledge and an extra pair of boots.  Years ago I carried two 5 gallon gas cans but now only 1 until the price comes down.  On the weekends I supplement the inventory with a 20 pound propane tank and grill. Don't carry the .380 any more...its just too heavy.

Always gotta be that one guy... LOL

Honestly I am mad because I was going to write something like that but didn't LOL
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 12:40:18 AM »
2 spare magazines (total of 23 rounds for the PPS 8+8+7) and sometimes a 380 auto pocket pistol & 1 spare magazine just in case (total 14 rounds). Been messed with at Wawa and the gas station and these are when I leave the house with a couple pistols now.

Thought I carried a lot of lead oldgray. 61 rounds? My hero. Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Looking like a fool with my pants on the ground!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pants+falling+down+song&view=detail&mid=C2312756D126EC59DC7DC2312756D126EC59DC7D&FORM=VIRE

All or most of the extra hardware stays in the Dodge, unless I'm going to Wilmington or Philly (one mag goes in the pocket) or the NJSSR (all firearms & ammo stay home).

greymas

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 01:09:42 AM »
Wow,  I desperately need to gear up.  :o

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 02:17:47 AM »

Pessimist.
Disappointed! Any selfless Commie would have 4 mags of 7.62x39mm ammo under a Mao jacket along with a folding AK-47.
Well since I failed to Red-bait @OGG into a snappy riposte, here's my carry. 34 rounds but each has slightly over 1/2 the ft-lbs of the @OGG's 10mm, a spyderco, snap-on multi-tool, and an HHT with spare battery.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 07:16:38 AM »

All or most of the extra hardware stays in the Dodge, unless I'm going to Wilmington or Philly (one mag goes in the pocket) or the NJSSR (all firearms & ammo stay home).

I don't go to NJSSR anymore, figure you go there for work. Truth is I'm the fool with my pants on the ground. Sliding down half the time & being shaped top heavy my belt doesn't have anything to hang to, need some staples. Like the sound of 61 rounds! I need a lock box in my truck before I can add the Beretta 9mm & large capacity 17 round magazines.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 10:55:56 AM »

Pessimist.
Well since I failed to Red-bait @OGG into a snappy riposte, here's my carry. 34 rounds but each has slightly over 1/2 the ft-lbs of the @OGG's 10mm, a spyderco, snap-on multi-tool, and an HHT with spare battery.

Believe it or not, we're not orthodox Communists: we almost don't own a Kalashnikov.
Why "almost?" Because we have a Saiga-12.
We don't drive around with it, though, because we'd end up on the NBC Nightly News if it ever got used.

highli99

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2016, 02:17:46 AM »
Bench made barrage or mini grip trillion. Stream light protac 2L. iPhone. Sabre pepper spray. Glock 36 and 1 spare mag. (13 rounds of .45 ACP)

Keys.