Author Topic: Maryland Mall, grocery  (Read 3343 times)

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Maryland Mall, grocery
« on: May 06, 2016, 05:42:39 PM »
Bet our fellow citizens in Maryland wish they had a gun handy while they were being shot trying to help another innocent citizen. Or just being shot at random. My God stuff is out of control out there. Only place I go to at the mall is Cabelas. God help an active shooter there. Everyone is armed in that store.  May be the safest place on earth.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 05:52:18 PM by PPScarry »
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: Maryland Mall, grocery
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 08:32:45 PM »
Federal Protective Service employee isn't.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b2e8aa1f1c3644388d4266adb0eeb3a3/police-investigate-report-shooting-outside-mall
Appears that some good citizens tried to intervene rather than hiding but, in the infinite wisdom of the MD government" they were undoubtedly denied their 2A rights.  Will the MD legislature ever learn?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 08:34:51 PM by Cbmarine »
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 10:10:04 PM »
Safest place on earth is Chris's basement, no doubt 😀
I work an odd schedule, and will only go to the mall on a Monday afternoon, when it's empty. Same with the movie theatres.
New Castle County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 10:41:47 PM »
In Maryland, a criminal has the free will to murder you. In Maryland you do not have permission from the Government to protect your life.

I was born and raised there, when I was 18 I left and never moved back. Now at 70+, a legal gun carrier, with multiple permits, I would not move back there if they gave me half the state. I seldom if ever go to visit there. They want to see me, they can come to my state.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

8thFA

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 11:23:12 PM »
In Maryland, a criminal has the free will to murder you. In Maryland you do not have permission from the Government to protect your life.

I was born and raised there, when I was 18 I left and never moved back. Now at 70+, a legal gun carrier, with multiple permits, I would not move back there if they gave me half the state. I seldom if ever go to visit there. They want to see me, they can come to my state.

I work in Elkton and am looking for a house but no way in hades I'm even considering buying in Maryland.  I'll just stay in Delaware thank you.
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

highli99

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 02:24:13 AM »
I am one of the rare MD citizens with a CCW. Here's irony for you.....

Last week during the monthly Handgun Permit Review Board meeting (this is a group of 5 people who decide if you deserve a permit),a person was actually shot in the parking lot outside the meeting.  The same night a couple with MS was denied permits.

MD is a travesty.

8thFA

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 02:40:33 AM »
I am one of the rare MD citizens with a CCW. Here's irony for you.....

Last week during the monthly Handgun Permit Review Board meeting (this is a group of 5 people who decide if you deserve a permit),a person was actually shot in the parking lot outside the meeting.  The same night a couple with MS was denied permits.

MD is a travesty.

Commies man.  Unreal.
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 02:51:14 AM »
Little reason to head to the mall these days. I frequent the grocery store and veggie stands a few times a week but I order pretty much everything online these days. Chris is one of the few local places I'll give my money to.