State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Maryland Mall, grocery

(1/2) > >>

PPScarry:
Bet our fellow citizens in Maryland wish they had a gun handy while they were being shot trying to help another innocent citizen. Or just being shot at random. My God stuff is out of control out there. Only place I go to at the mall is Cabelas. God help an active shooter there. Everyone is armed in that store.  May be the safest place on earth.

Cbmarine:
Federal Protective Service employee isn't.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b2e8aa1f1c3644388d4266adb0eeb3a3/police-investigate-report-shooting-outside-mall
Appears that some good citizens tried to intervene rather than hiding but, in the infinite wisdom of the MD government" they were undoubtedly denied their 2A rights.  Will the MD legislature ever learn?

Lumspond:
Safest place on earth is Chris's basement, no doubt 😀
I work an odd schedule, and will only go to the mall on a Monday afternoon, when it's empty. Same with the movie theatres.

SturmRugerSR9:
In Maryland, a criminal has the free will to murder you. In Maryland you do not have permission from the Government to protect your life.

I was born and raised there, when I was 18 I left and never moved back. Now at 70+, a legal gun carrier, with multiple permits, I would not move back there if they gave me half the state. I seldom if ever go to visit there. They want to see me, they can come to my state.

8thFA:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on May 06, 2016, 10:41:47 PM ---In Maryland, a criminal has the free will to murder you. In Maryland you do not have permission from the Government to protect your life.

I was born and raised there, when I was 18 I left and never moved back. Now at 70+, a legal gun carrier, with multiple permits, I would not move back there if they gave me half the state. I seldom if ever go to visit there. They want to see me, they can come to my state.

--- End quote ---

I work in Elkton and am looking for a house but no way in hades I'm even considering buying in Maryland.  I'll just stay in Delaware thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version