Author Topic: NRA ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT  (Read 4260 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
NRA ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
« on: May 20, 2016, 11:11:12 PM »
Today the NRA endorsed Donald Trump for President of the United States, He is a concealed carry permit holder, and this is the earliest they have endorsed anyone running for president in their history.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Re: NRA ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »
How could they do otherwise: he is presumably running against the most anti-gun candidate in history.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 01:03:51 PM »
Bad news for firearm wholesale.  The market could reverse. Good news for me.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 06:42:39 PM »
How could they do otherwise: he is presumably running against the most anti-gun candidate in history.
You mean besides Obama, right?
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 06:51:37 PM »

She's way worse than Obama on guns.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 07:47:13 PM »

She's way worse than Obama on guns.
Obama hates guns to his core, and the only thing that he had a substantial record for going into office was his anti-gun views.  I personally believe that the only reason that he hasn't done more anti-gun stuff is because his views foreshadow his intentions.  So, it's easy to see spot that any anti-gun arguments from him aren't about making America better -- they're about his hatred of guns.

I am surprised, though, that Hillary is coming out so strong on anti-gun views, considering Team Billary's statements a few years ago that the '94 ban was one of [their] worst decisions -- as evidenced by the repercussions in '96.

Just the same, both are for more guns/walls/anti-tanks mines/poison gas or whatever it takes to keep THEM safe -- and to absolute Hell with everyone else.  And I also realize that ALL of the politicians use gun rights the same way that they use race, unions, and Medicare -- as a means of gathering voters.  Some may have personal views on the subject (such as anti-gunners often do), but if any one of them thought that changing the national anthem to "Happy Birthday" and praising Satan would get him/her elected, that person would be on that bandwagon like a bum on a baloney sandwich...
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 10:29:57 PM »
Hillary's strong anti-gun stance is fueled and funded by George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and others of that ilk.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 03:48:35 AM »
Wonder how much stock Obama, Clinton's, Soros, etc have in firearm manufacturers? Personally I don't invest in sectors but Obama has increased stock values greatly ove the past years. 7 years ago I said he'd be salesman of the year and sure enough....