Author Topic: TRIJICON!!!  (Read 9736 times)

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
TRIJICON!!!
« on: June 02, 2016, 11:56:12 AM »
Sent my slide to the smith to install night sights.  Smith said front was difficult to get on.
Get slide home, no glow from front sight.  :(

Contact Trijicon. Explained smith broke from vile during installation.  Gave me an RMA.
Sent the slide to them. Received email it arrived and if they needed anything else from
me they would contact me.

Received an email from UPS.  Slide is on it's way home!

Fixed as a warranty repair - cost to me POSTAGE to them.!   :)
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Re: TRIJICON!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:56:03 PM »
Awesome thought about getting these for my ruger and my FNS
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 11:23:25 PM »
Optics planet!

I purchased a set (2nd set) little over 30 days before my last set (3rd set).  The last set were at a really
good price.  I called them and said if they give me a credit for the difference , I'd buy
the last set I did.   They did not want to.   But I insisted they talk to a manager.
Manager said ok.  So, I received a $20 credit (for the 2nd set) and the 3rd set for
about $118.  Happy camper!!!   ;D

Also, smith called today and said slide with the 3rd set is ready for pick up.

The slide repaired by Trijicon should have been delivered today.  I had it rerouted
to the office (signature required).  So, I should have all 3 up and running Monday.

OOPS!!  Forgot, I have none - boating accident.....   ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:27:48 PM by Radnor »
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 11:33:31 PM »
Who do you recommend for a gunsmith? I have a New fire pin indicator that I need to install on my Ruger SR9C I just do not feel comfortable doing it myself. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 11:20:53 PM »
The guy who installed the 3 sets of night sights is the gun stock shop in Wilmington.

If you use him tell him Todd  referred you please.
His name is Mike 302 571 1656

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 06:05:40 PM »
Well, 2 down 1 to go.  UPS just delivered a slide repaired by Trijicon.
Only cost to me was postage to send the slide to them (warranty repair).

Hopefully get the last one tonight.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 04:41:30 PM »
I've installed the MeProLight night sights on any carry or defensive firearm I have. Just installed a new set on a new PPS I picked up and and they are still just as bright as I set I purchased 4 years ago. Haven't found a handgun yet that required a gunsmith for the install. A bit of care is required but even gunsmiths can damage them.