Author Topic: Police say 'around 20' killed in shooting at Orlando nightclub  (Read 8702 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
Re: Police say 'around 20' killed in shooting at Orlando nightclub
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 08:06:31 PM »
This song should be playing in the background whenever she speaks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDc_5zpBj7s
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 10:48:03 PM »
Trace the responsibility for the shooting to the White House. The FBI is responsible to the DOJ, which is directed by the President (Obama and his brain Valerie Jarrett) The White house instructs the DOJ to back off Muslims, and they pass it on down to the FBI.

So Obama just got 49 people killed and 53 wounded because the FBI could not report what they knew about Marteens connections  to Islam. If they had put it on his background check he would not have been able to buy the guns.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 02:11:41 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

8thFA

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 11:20:03 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-fla-ap-gunman-wielding-000000701.html

Confirmed 50 dead 53 injured.. including the shooter.

Love to hear your opinions on this, but how does one guy with a semi-auto take out 50 people in a nightclub and then manage to hole up for 3 hours with hostages.  With everyone running, poor lighting,  etc etc, without seeing the layout of the club it just doesn't make sense to me.  2 or 3 guys maybe, but I'm missing something here.

Thoughts?
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 11:28:26 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-fla-ap-gunman-wielding-000000701.html

Confirmed 50 dead 53 injured.. including the shooter.

Love to hear your opinions on this, but how does one guy with a semi-auto take out 50 people in a nightclub and then manage to hole up for 3 hours with hostages.  With everyone running, poor lighting,  etc etc, without seeing the layout of the club it just doesn't make sense to me.  2 or 3 guys maybe, but I'm missing something here.

Thoughts?

I agree there is something missing even though there are other articles saying that he recently visited the night club.  So he may have been familiar with the layout.  what concerns me is there was a guard at the door and he was a police officer.  How in the world did he get passed him with a sig carbine?  Unless he was his first victim it was also said that the people in the club thought the gunshots were part of the music so this may have delayed people's reaction time.  Any of us would have heard that and knew what it was I find it hard and sad to believe at the same time that no one in there knew what a gunshot sounded like and would have reacted much different to the situation.  There may be more to this and there may not be we will see if the media releases anything else. 
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 12:27:31 AM »
The media's first reaction to all these is that an "assault rifle" was used even if they don't know.
The problem is all the the TV morons believe everything they see on TV just like some believe everything they read on the Internet.

Fools at best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 02:14:52 PM »
Marteen had been to that club many times and had been there earlier that night. You might say he had "reconned" the place before the attack. He was actually sexually challenged (PC) himself.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:26:21 PM by SturmRugerSR9 »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

29thInfantry

• Life Member