Author Topic: armed knuckleheads arrested in NYC  (Read 3191 times)

8thFA

armed knuckleheads arrested in NYC
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:59:19 PM »

Driving to NYC with loaded weapons in plain sight...  Do brilliant things, get brilliant prizes...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/21/3-arrested-after-vehicle-search-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html?intcmp=hpbt3
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

Obleo

• Life Member
Re: armed knuckleheads arrested in NYC
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 11:14:34 AM »
The inventory was nothing short of amazing.  A lot of high priced gear.  And they just happened to have the time to do a road trip.  What am I doing wrong?
Proud resident of Kent County DE

JOET

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:22:06 AM »
The inventory was nothing short of amazing.  A lot of high priced gear.  And they just happened to have the time to do a road trip.  What am I doing wrong?

You are going to work everyday doing an honest day's work---They are not!!!!!
New Castle County

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 01:11:10 PM »
I didn't read the included-link's story, but last night some additional information was offered about these people.  Good, bad?  Probably gooder than badder -- but definitely using some poor judgment.  The weed probably adds to the question of how bright they are, though.  The basis for their "mission" appears to be true, but whether or not just -- that may be less clear.  The main dude appears to be going through some stuff after the loss of his daughter, so...

But, man, they should have rented a car.  Or took the wife's car.  Supposedly, the reason for the stop was a broken windshield.  In the two photos that I saw of the windshield area of the truck, I didn't see any damage.  I'm not saying that it wasn't there, I'm just saying that I can see any.  What I can see is a paint scheme that screams out "flaming lunatic gun nut on board" -- so, trying to drive that through the NJ/NY area was just simply insane.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:15:16 PM by CorBon »
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 07:38:10 PM »
 F ing brilliant,  bright green , on a truck that stands out?  "are you serious?".    thanks guys , you lowered the average IQ of all gun owners.   They were missing a flashing beacon on top, and some ta ta's ..     
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

8thFA

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 11:45:49 PM »
and a cracked windshield with guns on the front seat.  Wow
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 01:16:26 AM »
... thanks guys , you lowered the average IQ of all gun owners...     
Au contraire! These guys are likely to be convicted felons and thereby removed from the gun owner population. Average IQ goes up.  I agree with @TK that having this level of "brilliance" in our ranks renders the IQ average as less than we perceive it to be.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.