Author Topic: Carney "Teletownhall" to discuss gun violence  (Read 5032 times)

groundgrid

• Life Member
Carney "Teletownhall" to discuss gun violence
« on: June 28, 2016, 10:13:22 PM »
In order to assure that our beloved congressman is asked the right questions, please register and participate:

http://email.capitolenews.com/q/borKJhb4fIMs4_8aU1hD72byKUP0r_GD1JR-dWBAqYhA38NGgVkw8S9Py

Flooding him with e-mails in advance will also let his staff know that we are here.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Carney "Teletownhall" to discuss gun violence
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:47:08 PM »
Carney like most Democrats only hear what they want to hear. If you don't say what they want you to they disregard you as a racist, bigot, tea bagger, far right gun nut.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

greymas

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
I emailed DSSA to see if they plan on being apart of this. I'm surprised they haven't sent any message out about this.

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 05:59:03 PM »
In case you right wing gun nuts did not receive the email invite.....

Dear Friends,

Last week, in order to urge action to pass legislation in Congress to prevent gun violence, I spoke out on the House floor,
along with my good friend and Civil Rights leader John Lewis. This week I'm talking about this issue in Delaware, and my
colleagues are doing the same in their districts across the country.

Tomorrow night, I’ll be hosting a telephone town hall to discuss our fight to bring commonsense, bipartisan, gun violence
prevention legislation up for a vote in the House. I’ll be taking your questions about this legislation and issues surrounding
gun violence – including the attack on Orlando and other terrorist threats.

I hope you’ll join me tomorrow night for a meaningful conversation on this issue. To participate, simply click here to sign up
or text ‘REPCARNEY’ to 828282. You can also call in on the night of at: (877) 229-8493, access code: 18493 or stream it live http://email.capitolenews.com/q/ru_mkPG9VVpH9pzoZuWPoDZLEgY9aBpkb_o46yYFEydqjmbGil0RLWHlS.
The call will start at 7:30 p.m. and last about an hour.

No matter your point of view, I want to hear your thoughts and concerns about gun violence in our communities.
I hope you will join us tomorrow night.

Sincerely,

NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

lynch

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 09:12:40 PM »
It was in my email program's spam folder. ;D
DE ccdw
PA  LTCF
Utah CFP
NRA member

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 09:27:28 PM »
I am finished in contacting the Three Stooges of Delaware. I have absolutely no repect for these liberal tools. I am working on moving out of this state because I am sick and tired of not being represented in my Government. New Castle Co. liberals completely run the state and we are stuck with the results. I do respect the people like all at this site for trying to do something about this problem. I am just too old and not longer give a #@$E%,
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE

greymas

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 09:58:24 PM »
I hear you. I'm 4th generation in NCC. I'm ready to vote with my feet and walk to a liberty loving state. Seems like it's gotten worse with all the transplants from the north east.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 12:48:23 AM »
I just finished listening to the town hall meeting. Most of the questions were concerning drugs, and other item the cause gun violence. A lot of time was spent discussing the FBI no fly list, background checks, and what can be done and what causes gun violence. He was more responsive that I expected but still wanted to promote more gun laws after agreeing that they don't work in most cases. What he really wanted as a high capacity magazine ban, but he conceded that the House would not pass any gun control bill.

I asked many questions via online question area and he only took one online question and the rest were from Northern DE and only one from Dover and none  from Southern DE as expected.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Model10Todd

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »
I've contacted his office a few times previously regarding a few gun bills.  I was respectful and calm.  I found his office to be extremely rude.  I hope he get's voted out, but I won't hold my breath.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:18:43 PM by Model10Todd »
DECCW Permit Holder
FL & PA N/R Permit Holder
NRA Member
DSSA Member
New Castle County

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke