Author Topic: Made it to Federal Firearms  (Read 7786 times)

FreakShow

• Life Member
Made it to Federal Firearms
« on: August 22, 2016, 01:12:49 PM »
Fisrt off i have to thank Andrew1986 for sending me the link that shows a picture of where i neede to be. Went there Saturday, rang the door bell and was greeted. The young lady showed where to go. I walked in and saw all the guns, wow. If there's even an uprising, this is where i'd want to be. Met Chris, what an awesome guy. Great to talk to. Talked about everything from conceal carry and guns to everyday normal stuff. No need for me to go to any other store, he has not only the best prices but is the easiest to deal with.  He ordered me a Springfield 1911 45 acp loaded in stainless steel. It's should be there in a few days. The next time my wife has off on a weekend, she wants to go with me.
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

Andrew1986

Re: Made it to Federal Firearms
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 04:19:21 PM »
You're welcome also glad you found it. Chris is great easiest gun dealer around.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:16:16 PM by Andrew1986 »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

New Castle County
DECCW Permit Holder
PA N/R Permit Holder

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 04:58:55 PM »
That is great, you got a fantastic gun from a fantastic dealer.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 02:20:22 PM »
Glad that you found Chris. The best gun dealer I've ever met. I hope you enjoy your 1911. Sounds beautiful.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 03:50:35 PM »
Yeah, awesome guy. The only place i will go!

NRA Member

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
Years ago it was top-hat to have an attorney. We have a top FFL!!  Top that!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:36:54 PM by Obleo »
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 07:11:04 AM »
I introduced I guy ride motorcycles with to Chris last week who was looking for a S&W Shield Performance for his first gun. He'd popped into a few gun stores and was put on waiting lists for it and of course they tried to sell him Glocks. He mentioned this to me and I said hold on.. I got a guy..  ;D

Emailed Chris who said he had one in stock! We stopped in the next day for introductions and the transaction was completed painlessly and in quick order. He is already looking at a couple additional purchases and said Chris would certainly be called on for those.   :D

Made his first firearms transaction very easy and relaxed.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 12:34:45 PM »
You can't beat sitting on a couch filling out your paperwork and talking guns with Chris. My wife loved the experience as well and it was her first gun purchase.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 01:23:17 PM »
I introduced I guy ride motorcycles with to Chris last week who was looking for a S&W Shield Performance for his first gun. He'd popped into a few gun stores and was put on waiting lists for it and of course they tried to sell him Glocks. He mentioned this to me and I said hold on.. I got a guy..  ;D

Emailed Chris who said he had one in stock! We stopped in the next day for introductions and the transaction was completed painlessly and in quick order. He is already looking at a couple additional purchases and said Chris would certainly be called on for those.   :D

Made his first firearms transaction very easy and relaxed.

What kind of bike

NRA Member

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 01:39:09 PM »
I've yet to make it down, but I did have a very pleasant e-mail exchange with Chris yesterday.  I contacted him to inquire about a 9mm Sig Legion P229.  He promptly replied that he didn't have one available, but offered up a Legion P226 9mm instead.  I replied that I already had one and wanted a more compact version.  He e-mailed me a bit later that he had located one in AZ, but with 10 round mags and that he could get it for me if I wanted it.  I did since, hey, it's easy enough to get 15 round P229 mags in this neck of the woods.  Long and short, I should have a shiny new Sig from Federal soon!  Seems like a great guy from my limited interaction. 

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
He will totally work with you, took him a bit to find the stainless steel 1911 and had it there within a few days.

NRA Member

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 07:25:08 PM »
thanks guys appreciate the kind words and the referrals....I am always available and here to help you...

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 10:21:50 AM »
What kind of bike

I ride dualsport bikes. Have an 08 (18k miles) and a 15 (3500) Yamaha WR250R. The 08 has touring dualsport tires, next year it'll get smaller supermoto wheels, while the 15 has DOT knobbies. It's a blast being able to cruise down the highway at 75-80mph one minute then 60 seconds later be tearing up the dirt alongside the road, a field, trail or forest. 👍

My 6yo son started riding a TTR50 at 4yo and was asking when I was going to start riding with him. Dualsports allow me to ride with him in the dirt, hit the track, run errands or take off for a few days.

[attachment deleted by admin]

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 12:32:19 PM »
have a good friend that rides only a kawasaki klr 650, wherever we go

NRA Member

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 02:03:33 PM »
I like the lightness of the 250. The WRR is only 290Lbs with a full tank. I'm also getting 68-70mpg on the street when riding easy. Nearly no maintenance required aside from oil changes and cleaning the filter now and then either. Heck, the valves don't even need to be checked until 26k miles. There are a few guys now riding theirs with over 100k on them.