Author Topic: Made it to Federal Firearms  (Read 8322 times)

FreakShow

• Life Member
Re: Made it to Federal Firearms
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 05:13:20 PM »
no matter what it is, two wheels to me is always better than four
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

MarcWinkman

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 02:42:24 PM »
Well, I finally made it down to Federal myself yesterday.  I got an e-mail from Chris around mid day that the P229 that he had ordered in for me had arrived.  Since I had some work down state yesterday, I swung through on my way home.  Very friendly guy and, wow, what a price on the gun...even though he did have to get it with the brilliant commie 10 round mags.  No worries, however, as he's working on getting me the proper 15 rounders at a great price too!  All in all, I'm impressed...now I just need to get to the range to try out my new specimen.

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »
can't beat his prices anywhere. my wife and i ae gonna go up there on saturday, she wants to look around.

NRA Member

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2016, 08:10:13 AM »
Well, I finally made it down to Federal myself yesterday.  I got an e-mail from Chris around mid day that the P229 that he had ordered in for me had arrived.  Since I had some work down state yesterday, I swung through on my way home.  Very friendly guy and, wow, what a price on the gun...even though he did have to get it with the brilliant commie 10 round mags.  No worries, however, as he's working on getting me the proper 15 rounders at a great price too!  All in all, I'm impressed...now I just need to get to the range to try out my new specimen.

Marc,

was a pleasure meeting you...appreciate you stopping over....look forward working with you in the future....

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 03:12:51 PM »
going up again today with my wife. don't care if it's windy or raining

NRA Member