Author Topic: 'Twas an interesting comment at the kent cty prothonotary's office  (Read 8559 times)

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: 'Twas an interesting comment at the kent cty prothonotary's office
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2016, 01:00:50 PM »
I also used First state firearm training for the CCDW class. Jeff was the instructor and was very informative. Everyone received their certificate after completion of the class that day.

I believe that is the norm. When I took it we were told it would be a few days then smiled out due to whomever they used to stamp & certify them. Vacation or something like that.

LostM

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 07:31:39 PM »
Not sure if it means anything, but they cashed the check about 10 days after I filed. I hope thats a good sign

LostM

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 05:31:29 PM »
Since im using this post as my eternal wait time thread; I just received a letter from DOJ asking for a certified NJ drivers abstract, a complete copy, not  the abstract..  interesting as IM pretty sure that's what they ask for in the instructions, an abstract, and the fact I asked for a complete copy when I was in the NJ dmv, and they said that is all they have on me...

Also asking for my business license- this is where im curious/concerned. The business is HQ'd in Wyoming, sole proprietor, legal and good standing there.  I use my DE residence as my mailing address on the ccdw form, as I always have.
  I also have a sample letter from my CPA stating why i am not registered elsewhere (NJ nor DE), as I do not perform work here ( same as NJ letter drafted for the mortgage application).  Im wondering if this is going to be an issue now.

Any insight?