Author Topic: Federal Firearms in Middletown  (Read 10828 times)

FreakShow

• Life Member
Re: Federal Firearms in Middletown
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2017, 02:54:17 PM »
Remember, not only does he have guns and ammo, but he also has survival equipment.So get yourself over there and buy yourselves some reliable guns, a feces ton of ammo and a boatload of survival gear and food...with the way the world is headed, somethings gonna happen. better to be prepared for anything and not just one thing.
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2017, 11:24:10 PM »
His survival food is right on target with wise food. Not much, if any, difference between the two. You can pick it up from Chris, beats waiting on delivery. He truly has an outfitters website and is a joy to spend time looking. Lets face it, I just like the guys honesty and knowledge. He spent a lot of time and money on his website and I put it up against any other outfitters website out there. He has better prices by a mile.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 01:46:30 AM »
thank you sir you are a scholar and a gentleman....appreciate the kind words...

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 10:32:43 PM »
I think you have that backwards Chris. Gentleman? Who walked in. Scholar? Del Tech Community college is all I could muster. Truth? It's easy.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

PK90

• Estrella Ordnance
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2017, 08:10:50 PM »
First Post. Joined in March of 2013, when I was a dealer in NJ for the 12 years prior. Thought I'd stop in and see what is what in the East. Then I saw this thread.

Chris is a one of kind friend. He would give the shirt off his back for you. Our friendship started when he walked into my house in South Jersey to buy a few guns, as I was a kitchen table type at that time. He said that likes guns and was going to buy a lot. Well several hundred later, he is still one of my closest friends. Even though I fled NJ for America, as an Arizona Gun Dealer, I still go to Chris for hard to get items, which he always has.

I know that Chris' personal character will carry into his business practice, and you would have a hard time finding anyone better.

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »
I'm from South Jersey, i hear ya!
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

Federal Firearm

• Life Member
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2017, 04:33:13 AM »
First Post. Joined in March of 2013, when I was a dealer in NJ for the 12 years prior. Thought I'd stop in and see what is what in the East. Then I saw this thread.

Chris is a one of kind friend. He would give the shirt off his back for you. Our friendship started when he walked into my house in South Jersey to buy a few guns, as I was a kitchen table type at that time. He said that likes guns and was going to buy a lot. Well several hundred later, he is still one of my closest friends. Even though I fled NJ for America, as an Arizona Gun Dealer, I still go to Chris for hard to get items, which he always has.

I know that Chris' personal character will carry into his business practice, and you would have a hard time finding anyone better.

thank you Paul...feel the same...appreciate the kind words....