Author Topic: Greeting's All  (Read 11105 times)

Aries

• DSF Training
Greeting's All
« on: September 22, 2009, 10:38:23 PM »
I was sign up in the beginning but must have been deleted, so here I am again.

I'm a firearms instructor here in Delaware I have also ran courses in other states, (NV, FL, MS). My CCDW courses run every month and I also offer a one day training (call for details). I offer basic to advance firearms training.

Oh and I'm a Glock Shooter! I've shot the others even own a couple but I will always stick with my Glock.

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: Greeting's All
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 11:18:14 PM »
Welcome back and no you were not deleted, Their was a crash of the forum and all accounts were lost a while back.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »
don't believe him, Aries...   he deleted a whole bunch of people.  :)  Just kidding.  the forum really did crash (no, I had nothing to do with it) but welcome back. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Aries

• DSF Training
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 04:06:11 PM »
Welcome back and no you were not deleted, Their was a crash of the forum and all accounts were lost a while back.
That's the worst! Being totally deleted from cyberspace. Just kidding. I've done the total data base melt down due to human error  :o, it's not fun  :'(

Now I back every data base up every day, ;D along with home directory files.