Author Topic: World Cafe Live Wilmington  (Read 3594 times)

Andrew1986

World Cafe Live Wilmington
« on: October 01, 2016, 02:31:42 PM »
Wanted to know if anyone has recently been to world cafe and if so is it safe to carry there for example nonmetal detectors/ pat downs or wanting. Thanks
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

New Castle County
DECCW Permit Holder
PA N/R Permit Holder

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
Re: World Cafe Live Wilmington
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 02:45:10 PM »
The only "music venue" around here that does any kind of search is The Bob -- and even that is not all of the time.

WCL is fine.  And when you leave, you'll be safely watched for fifty or so feet by someone dressed in yellow and black, with a walkie-talkie -- to protect you.
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

Andrew1986

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 04:10:12 PM »
Haha thanks!
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

New Castle County
DECCW Permit Holder
PA N/R Permit Holder

CorBon

• Life Member
  • The Revolution starts in your heart...
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 11:33:31 PM »
Heading back out into the street is different than at The Grand or the DuPont, though, because not everyone leaves at the same time.  Some folks stay around to gets more drinks, or whatever.  The largest chunk of people park in the garage on the Southern side.  I'm cheap, though -- so I park on the street.

Next weekend I'm rolling into their Philly location.  I swear, every time I park in Philly, Charm City, or DC -- I always assume that I will come out to an empty parking space, either from being illegally towed, or more likely just stolen.
Very few guns are actually "illegal guns."  A gun misappropriated by a criminal is no more of an "illegal gun" than a stolen car is an "illegal car."

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 02:18:30 PM »
Wanted to know if anyone has recently been to world cafe and if so is it safe to carry there for example nonmetal detectors/ pat downs or wanting. Thanks
Safe to carry?   In Wilmington?  I would say it would be unsafe NOT to carry in there. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.