CCW Methods & Issues > No Carry Locations

The Grand Opera House in Wilmington

(1/4) > >>

topper:
I know this makes me sound stuck up going to an Opera House, but there was a jazz musician playing there that my wife wanted to see. I didn't notice any signs, and no problem carrying in. Before we left home, my wife asks "you are going to carry the gun right?" I said "yes dear." Then she says " I hope so...this is downtown Wilmington we're talking about."

NormH3:

--- Quote from: topper on October 20, 2016, 06:39:10 PM ---I know this makes me sound stuck up going to an Opera House, but there was a jazz musician playing there that my wife wanted to see. I didn't notice any signs, and no problem carrying in. Before we left home, my wife asks "you are going to carry the gun right?" I said "yes dear." Then she says " I hope so...this is downtown Wilmington we're talking about."

--- End quote ---

The Grand is a wonderful venue. I've seen the acapela group "Straight No Chaser" and "The Glenn Miller Orchestra" there. Nothing stuffy about it at all. Hope you enjoyed the show.

RetCapt1994:
Hope you enjoyed the concert and your wife sounds like a great lady. I think you are lucky to have her.

Sinker:
Nothing stuffy about the Grand, it's a great venue for live shows.  I've seen everything from Chet Atkins to Government Mule, Itzhak Perlman to Derek Trucks, Alison Krauss to Lyle Lovett, Peter Frampton to Brian Regan, Postmodern Jukebox to Brian Setzer ... and a bunch more I can't think of right now.

NormH3:

--- Quote from: Sinker on October 21, 2016, 10:25:10 AM ---Nothing stuffy about the Grand, it's a great venue for live shows.  I've seen everything from Chet Atkins to Government Mule, Itzhak Perlman to Derek Trucks, Alison Krauss to Lyle Lovett, Peter Frampton to Brian Regan, Postmodern Jukebox to Brian Setzer ... and a bunch more I can't think of right now.

--- End quote ---

Wow...I wish I had seen Brian Setzer. dagnabit...I missed that one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version