Author Topic: Ok, so I'm retarded..  (Read 3956 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Ok, so I'm retarded..
« on: September 27, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »
Sig, you've got me looking at the ugly cross breed holsters.  So, here's where my retardation comes in...

How the F do you tuck your shirt in around that ugly thing?!!  I mean, I watched their video and I'm hooked... hooked so much that I'm ordering one.  BUT.. when I get it, is it going to be obvious what I do wiht it?  Do I need (i.e., have to have) a belt with it?

Sorry..  I'd ask hubby, but he looks at me sideways when he knows I'm carrying so he's no help! LOL 

Thanks, Sport Fans.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Re: Ok, so I'm retarded..
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 12:25:26 AM »
Moosie your just figuring out what we all knew? LMAO!!!!!! Ok but seriously any time you carry you should have a good gun belt or a real sturdy belt. Your shirt will tuck in behind the clips. In other words put the holster on pull your shirt over it and you should be able to tuck the shirt in it will make sense when you get it. Also the www.beltman.com makes real nice belts I don't know what he has that would work for women but check him out.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 12:27:33 PM »
Annnndd......    so I ordered one of the ugly as sin super tucks.  I'll let you know how it works out.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

quickdraw

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 02:26:36 AM »
Crossbreed also makes quality belts. I have one with the velcro backing. You can order velcro belt clips which are very secure and offer better concealment.

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »
Moosie did you get your holster yet and how do you like it?
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.