Author Topic: robbers get killed by 73 year old homeowner  (Read 1853 times)

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
robbers get killed by 73 year old homeowner
« on: November 08, 2016, 03:29:56 PM »
http://fox6now.com/2016/11/02/73-year-old-man-fatally-shoots-two-intruders-in-his-garage-during-robbery-attempt/

My wife used to work with this guy before he retired and moved. Nice guy and one of the good people she worked with. I guess the crooks underestimated the will of a 73 year old. Putting a gun to his head was a fatal mistake and apparently the guy is a good shot. Word is they were trying to steal his car. I hope the guy is cleared as he was left with no other choice in my opinion. It's hard to believe I know someone who was forced to protect himself and killed someone. It could have been any of us. I carry everywhere including my own yard and house. Proof that you never know. This homeowner will never be the same no matter what.

"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: robbers get killed by 73 year old homeowner
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 08:54:31 PM »
And why would he be required to provide fingerprints if he wasn't charged? Don't think so...

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: robbers get killed by 73 year old homeowner
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 11:14:58 PM »
Hard to figure why they want his fingerprints. There must be a reason. No mention of charges.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer