Author Topic: Just Recieved It! - NCC  (Read 3100 times)

Carlos

Just Recieved It! - NCC
« on: November 25, 2016, 08:15:45 PM »
Finally received my CCW permit! Filed July 19th 2016 and Recieved it November 25th 2016. So about 4 months and a week to the day. I will be carrying my Glock 43 IWB in the 1 o clock position with a custom kydex trigger guard holster for minimal bulge, since I'm not the type of guy to wear the buggiest of clothes. Does anybody have any tips and tricks or ideas about carrying with trigger guard holsters? I'd like to hear about it, since I'm obviously new at this.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 09:37:37 PM by Carlos »

joep19934

• Life Member
Re: Just Recieved It! - NCC
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 09:35:58 PM »
Congrats Carlos.
Safe carry to you and Happy Holidays  ;D
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Member
Delaware State Sportsman's Association

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 10:27:08 PM »
Congratulations.  I would practice a smooth draw unloaded, or with a blue gun, and make sure your trigger finger ends up on the frame, not inside the guard. My opinion. Keep on practicing throughout your carry days. Be careful. Plenty of videos to watch out there and courses to take. Pretty sure Radnor teaches one and training is always worth it.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 12:32:13 PM »
Congrats and welcome.

Sure, we'll be glad to work with you.  I will pass it off to my partner since his schedule is more flexible than mine.
Either way, sure you'll be very satisfied with the training.  PM me contact info if you are interested.
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.