Author Topic: What about pro 2A movies?  (Read 2150 times)

greymas

What about pro 2A movies?
« on: December 14, 2016, 02:51:56 AM »
Glad to see Miss Sloan was a box office flop. What are some of the best pro 2A movies you can remember?

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: What about pro 2A movies?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 05:35:42 AM »
Not sure about focused on pro2A movies but any Charles Bronson, Eastwood, Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt, Tom Selleck, Ice-T movie is worth watching due to the actors pro-gun stance. John Wick, The Patriot, Tremors, Shooter, Heat, Cartel Land, Full Metal Jacket, Hunger Games, Red Dawn, Jack Reacher, Tombstone, both the tv show and movie Firefly and Serenity....

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 10:17:06 AM »
Anyone watching Last Man Standing on Friday nights? Tim Allen plays a pro-gun character. There are gun stories in the plot (e.g., his anti son-in-law ends up his kid a gun for hunting). There's a 1911 in a display case in the guy's den. The daughter is a shooter. The show treats guns as a normal part of life.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »
Watched War Dogs. Plenty of guns handled by liberals. :D  No offense OGG. Wasn't as good as I thought, not terrible and glad I watched it. Centered early around on of my favorite guns, Beretta 92.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

greymas

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 05:03:22 PM »
Adrenolin - from your list I got to go with Red Dawn. It was a campy movie for sure. I remember leaving the theatre thinking me and my friends could take on the Red Army.  Wolverines!!!