Author Topic: Just to say hello  (Read 8272 times)

Hank

Just to say hello
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:47:19 PM »
Hi all.
My name Is Hank, I'm the new kid on the block, more or less, I'm In my early 70s, I live In Lincoln, DE. and that's just South of Milford. I also belong to the 1911 forum and my user name there Is Hank D. I'm not computer minded and typing and spelling are also not my thing, so if you see a lot of type-Os you will know why. Text messaging Is also not on my list of fun things to do. So If I don't catch on to some of the things here, that will be the reason. I do have My CCW from Delaware and I also have an out of State CCW from Florida. I belong to the Bridgeville rifle & Pistol club/range. That's all I have for now I will fill you all In at another time.
Semper Fi all. Hank

trevor

Re: Just to say hello
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:37:35 PM »
Welcome, Hank!

I'm also relatively new here, but have found the folks to be helpful and friendly. I've even met some of them in person and found the same thing!

My CCDW is percolating through the system at the New Castle Court House, and I just this week sent a large envelpe to FLA.

If you ever make your way above the canal, see you at ommenlanden.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 11:39:29 PM by trevor »

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »
Hank welcome and thank you for joining the forum.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Dugout

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 12:46:03 PM »
Welcome Hank,

I also belong to the Bridgeville Range. If you can, you might want to come to the pistol pits on Wednesday mornings at 9:00 am. A bunch of us get together and set up some IDPA scenarios and keep score. We are not a team or experts by any means. Just a bunch of shooters out for some fun and safe shooting. I have learned a lot from these sessions and have improved my shooting skills tremendously . A few of us are "Distinguished Seniors" such as yourself and most have been shooting for over 40 years with a wealth of experience to learn from.

Doug