Author Topic: GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On Day One of New Congre  (Read 2959 times)

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Great job Rep. Hudson. Now the hard part, getting it passed. This bill makes sense.

I think it was Howard Stern who said we don't need different drivers licenses for each state.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
I said this was going to happen in another forum and they laughed. Well, suck it it up you guys, it happened.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Wait! Do you hear all that popping? Must be all the liberal heads exploding nationally lol

MarkB

• Life Member
You will have to know the different laws and restrictions for each state.  Such as where I can and cannot carry.  Just like the different driving laws in each state.  Different speed limits and others.  Just check before you go.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
This will be a tough fight in the senate as Charles Schumer will definitely try to block or filibuster this.  He has said before that he will block any attempt to allow tourist to be carrying in New York.

As there are several wishy washy Republicans, it will take votes from rural red state Democrats to pass the senate with a filibuster proof majority. 
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

MarkB

• Life Member
Here is the link to follow the progress of the bill.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38/cosponsors?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22hr+38%22%5D%7D&r=1

Right now there are 85 co-sponsors.  Two are Democrats.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3