Author Topic: This Guy is a Dumb @@@  (Read 7307 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
This Guy is a Dumb @@@
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
People who carry guns while drunk should lose permits
September 29, 2009
New Journal Opinion Section

They made me wonder why there is no law against operating or carrying a gun under the influence of intoxicants. We all know that being under the influence reduces inhibitions and impairs judgment. The number of people who have been killed or injured by someone "CUI" (carrying under the influence) is probably more than by DUIs.I'd suggest that if someone is caught CUI that they lose their right to carry a dangerous weapon, just like forfeiting your driver's license for a DUI.
Bob Connelly, Milford

I would love to know where he gets his statistics from, what an genius
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: This Guy is a Dumb @@@
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »
this will be the same dumb @@@ who sues you if you were to shoot and kill someone who was trying to kill him!!!   

Gotta love brilliant people though... otherwise there'd be a lot of openings for burger flipper!! 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Aries

• DSF Training
Re: This Guy is a Dumb @@@
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »
What Bob Connelly from Milford doesn't know is that you can loss your CCDW permit if you are intoxicated with a firearm on your person.

All you have to do is read the last couple sentences of 1441(a)(5) or better yet call the DSP and ask them what they would do if one of their officers came across a intoxicated person with a load firearm on their person. Don't think they won't take the firearm :'( and don't think they won't call the courts and ask to  have your permit pulled  :'( :'(or have someone go up for a hearing when time to renew.

You see, I already asked. ;D

I deal with people like Bob and his friends on a regular basses, they just like to hear their selfs talk or read their feces in print. Didn't you ever see the South Park where the town was talking feces.  ;)