State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Hit this poll NOW: Should ND pass ConCarry?

(1/1)

Paladin4CA:
Right now we're LOSING! Vote from your home computer, laptop, pad and cellphone!

Post this poll on other major gun forums IMMEDIATELY before it closes.

--- Quote ---Yes  48.16%  (2,859 votes)

No  50.08%  (2,973 votes)

Not sure  1.75%  (104 votes)

Total Votes: 5,936

--- End quote ---

Poll at:
http://www.westfargopioneer.com/news/4195528-bill-would-allow-gun-owners-conceal-and-carry-without-permit-north-dakota

SturmRugerSR9:
This is an on-line poll, not a valid referendum. The people of N.D. will have to decide  whether or not this becomes law.

Paladin4CA:
Looks like freedom is winning!

--- Quote ---Yes  50.27%  (3,117 votes)

No  48.05%  (2,979 votes)

Not sure  1.68%  (104 votes)

Total Votes: 6,200
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on January 13, 2017, 02:06:54 PM ---This is an on-line poll, not a valid referendum.
--- End quote ---
Yeah... That's why the subject line is "Hit this poll NOW", not "Vote for this referendum NOW."

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on January 13, 2017, 02:06:54 PM ---The people of N.D. will have to decide  whether or not this becomes law.
--- End quote ---
Yeah... and since I'm a citizen of the United States of America, not California (or Delaware), I have a vested interest in seeing our RKBA protected by the federal 2nd A advanced in ND, DE and everywhere else under the jurisdiction of these united states.

That's why I even bother posting in a DE forum. That's why this forum even has a "NRA & National Gun News: Gun news from the NRA & around the US " forum. Heck, this forum -- like I -- even cares about people's RKBA in other countries! "Over the pond: News from the Queen"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version