Author Topic: Armed teens rob moviegoer Brandywine town center  (Read 3675 times)

greymas

Armed teens rob moviegoer Brandywine town center
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:25:37 AM »

Two armed teens rob moviegoer inside theatre at Brandywine town center
After the moviegoer sat down, two teens sat next to the victim, pointed a handgun and demanded he empty his pockets, Bratz said. The victim took out his wallet and cellphone, which the teen boys grabbed and fled the movie theater.

No one injured. Teens arrested in the parking lot.
I was just there with my wife and kids very recently. It seem like there are a lot of places near us and we hear about things like this happening.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: Armed teens rob moviegoer Brandywine town center
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 10:45:10 AM »
The news is full of crime in Delaware. I read Delaware Free News and it's incredible the amount of crime. TNJ wants money to read their online content, which is a joke, so I found DFN.
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Rabbit

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 02:22:52 PM »
Inconceivable, isn't that theater a Gun Free Zone? Obviously they need a bigger sign. The robbers probably didnt know they were in a Gun Free Zone. Then again, a gun free zone signs never stoped me from carrying in a theater or any where else; because places where they tell you that you don't need one to protect ones self turns out to be the place where they are needed the most. I see a correlation but is there a causation?

robberbaron

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 11:57:19 PM »
We only go to this theater, if we go to the movies which is very rare. "Hillary's America", "13 Hours", "American Sniper" and those types. We won't support the traditional Hollywood trash. I might add, I applied for my CCW not long after the movie theater in Colorado and I won't go to any theater, mall or public area without protection. 

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 12:19:43 AM »
We only go to this theater, if we go to the movies which is very rare. "Hillary's America", "13 Hours", "American Sniper" and those types. We won't support the traditional Hollywood trash. I might add, I applied for my CCW not long after the movie theater in Colorado and I won't go to any theater, mall or public area without protection. 

Agreed. I also don't support main stream movies especially from the Hollywood elite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Rabbit

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 03:34:00 AM »
I still enjoy a trip the theater, the new star wars films are fun and as a comic geek I can't help but go see the new marvel and D.C. Films. However, if I'm going to the theater I won't go to regal I'm going to painters crossing where I can have food and drinks brought to me in the middle of a movie and enjoy a power reclining seat.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
Haven't been to a movie theater since 1985. No intention of going either. I got hundreds of TV channels to watch, and most movies are available there in a few months. I don't care to be the first to see it.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun