Author Topic: PA Non Resident Permit - Delayed  (Read 2127 times)

TDizzle

PA Non Resident Permit - Delayed
« on: February 06, 2017, 04:49:12 PM »
"are you serious?".......  Just got my DE CC permit so I went to the Lancaster County courthouse this morning and was delayed because the sheriff's department needs to do further research...  Could take up to 15 days.  Smh.

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: PA Non Resident Permit - Delayed
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
First time I heard that. Nuts. Worth the wait. Do you have any Pa. driving tickets?
"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

TDizzle

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 05:20:14 PM »
Nope...no PA tickets.  Was kind of surprised myself.  Either way I respect the process but still a little upset about it.

TDizzle

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 07:22:24 PM »
Update......  they called me 30 minutes ago and I'm good.  Headed back....lol

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 04:49:17 AM »
Different reason for that and yeah it's been posted on a couple times here. One example could be your name matched up with someone else who had a record or ticket not paid. As silly as that sounds it has caused delays. I was delayed because they also had to wait to hear back from immigration (I'm Canadian) which added another 10 minutes or so but was told it could take longer. I decided to wait and got it that day.

Still.. pitb to make it home and have to drive all the way back lol. Hope it all went well.