Delaware Concealed Carry Forum
January 23, 2018, 10:52:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool new holster from GAOS  (Read 1020 times)
SteveMiller

« on: February 12, 2017, 07:22:30 PM »

i picked up this cool new holster from the Bullseye Holster booth at the Great American Outdoor Show.  They had all kinds of cool designs and made them for you live in about 10 min.

Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America
SteveMiller

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 06:36:22 PM »

That's cool Steve!  belt clips on other side for OWB carry?

That's right, perfect for winter carry.  I wish it hadn't taken me so long to embrace OWB.  If there is any advice for new concealed carriers I would recommend carrying OWB when weather and dress permits.

Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America
8thFA

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 05:46:29 PM »

That's right, perfect for winter carry.  I wish it hadn't taken me so long to embrace OWB.  If there is any advice for new concealed carriers I would recommend carrying OWB when weather and dress permits.

Great point Steve, I just came to the same realization lately, I wear flannel shirts in the winter that can easily hide an OWB holster.  I'm getting ready to order one for my Glock.

US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC
topper

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 01:54:28 PM »

Great point Steve, I just came to the same realization lately, I wear flannel shirts in the winter that can easily hide an OWB holster.  I'm getting ready to order one for my Glock.

Interesting! I'll consider it.

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…
Adrenolin
Life Member

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 08:43:06 PM »

You all don't have winter here.. its kinda like a Canadian fall  Grin

I wear my MTAC IWB year round here with a PPQ covered by a t-shirt usually.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: